Why Andrew Gardner came to us
Andrew Gardner has an established and extremely well-regarded business, based in Wendover, Buckinghamshire. What they didn't have was any online presence at all. No website, no social media activity and no regular communication to existing customers using email marketing.
They decided they needed a local digital web agency to advise them on next steps and then manage the process for them.
What we did for Andrew Gardner
To identify what online tactics would be most effective, we first had to establish what Andrew Gardner wanted to get out of their digital marketing. They said their key aims were to:
- build up a loyal online customer base
- Increase shop footfall
- Communicate to existing customers using digital marketing
How we work collaboratively with Andrew Gardner:
- Email marketing: Creating and sending branded emails promoting special events, sales and offers
- Digital marketing strategy: Advising the Andrew Gardner team with their ongoing online marketing strategy
- Social media management: Updating their social media channels with latest news and promotions
Social Media| Digital Marketing Wendover Facebook for business |Online Marketing Thame | Email Marketing | Social Media Buckinghamshire | Marketing High WycombeNext project